We are Max live pro blog, a group of bloggers who love to write and share their thoughts and experiences with the world. Our passion...Read more
Are you looking to purchase aao smith pool pump bearings? There are hundreds of different options available on the market, which can be confusing for consumers. This guide will go over a few key points to think about before making a purchase including the upsides and downsides of the product,”sustainability, affordability, functionality, and practicality your needs.
Comparison chart for ao smith pool pump bearings 
Top 15 ao smith pool pump bearings with User Recomendation
- Deep-groove geometry for high speeds and supporting both radial and axial loads
- Shields on both sides of the bearing to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Normal radial internal clearance for applications that do not involve thermal expansion or atypical precision
- Pressed steel cage evenly spaces the balls for even load distribution and prevents contact to reduce friction, vibrations, and noise
- Basic dynamic load rating 9.95KN
- Black Seal Plate Gasket (Pumps 2/1/2008 and Later) #9 in photo
- Two Drain Plug O-Rings #25 in photo
- Impeller Gasket #15 in photo
- Lid O-Ring #3 in photo
- Diffuser O-Ring #11 in photo
- Price For: Each Voltage: 208-230/460 Hz: 60 Motor Service Factor: 1.30 Motor Shaft Rotation: CW/CCW Phase: 3 Ins. Class: B Motor Efficiency Group: Standard Nameplate RPM: 3450 Shaft Material: 303 Stainless Steel Motor Sub Application: Pool and Spa Pump Motor Application: Pump Motor Enclosure Design: Open Dripproof Motor Mounting Type: Face HP: 2
- Motor Thermal Protection: None Motor Design: 3-Phase Voltage Compatibility: 208, 230, 240, 460, 208-220/440, 208-230, 208-230/460, 208-240, 220/460, 220-230/460, 230/460 Shaft Dia.: 5/8" Shaft: Threaded 1/2-20 UNF-2A RH Standards: UL Recognized (E46412), CSA Certified (LR43341) Frame: 48Y Item: Pool and Spa Pump Motor Motor Flange Material: Aluminum Full Load Amps: 8.5/4.25 Motor Bearings: Ball
- Ambient Temperature: 50 Degrees C Shaft Length: 1/2" Finish: Black Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico
- Century replacement motor for your pool or spa pump
- Single speed motor designed for 2 horsepower offers plenty of pumping power
- Model B2843 is commonly used on Pentair WhisperFlo pool and hot tub pumps
- E-Plus energy-efficient design
- Features a square flange and threaded shaft
- Diffuser Quad Ring #16 in photo
- Lid O-Ring #6 in photo
- Seal Bracket O-Ring #14 in photo
- Two Pump Union O-Rings #15 in photo
- Two Drain Plug O-Rings #10 in photo
- 1 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 230/115 volts
- Made in United States
- Package length : 19. 0"
- Package width : 9. 5"
- Package height : 9. 5"
- Power Source Type: Wood Pellet
- 1 HP, single speed replacement pump
- For use with inground pools
- Compatible with Hayward Super, Super II, and Max Flow pumps, Jacuzzi Magnum pumps, and Pentair Pinnacle pumps
- Lifetime lubricant for heat and moisture resistance
- Sealed ball bearings for durability and quiet operation
- Replacement Motor and Seal Kit for Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas .75HP
- Includes 1x USQ1072 Motor & GO-KIT-6
- Motor Includes 18 Month Warranty
- GO-KIT-6 Includes: O-240 Housing O-Ring, O-49 Diffuser O-Ring, G-99RS Gasket, O-39 Drain Plug O-ring, AS-100 Seal *For Pre 1998 Pump Models ONLY; if Post 1998 use GO-KIT-54*
- Motor Features: Single Speed, 115/230 Volts, 13.4/6.7 Max Amps, 1.27 Service Factor, Threaded Shaft, 48Y Frame, 3450 RPM, 60 HZ
- 2 Horsepower AO Smith max rated motor
- Single speed
- 230 volts
- 56 round frame w/ threaded shaft
- Works on the Hayward Max Flo, Super II, and Super pumps
What things choose Before Buying ao smith pool pump bearings
When looking for buying ao smith pool pump bearingsthere are a few things you should keep on your mind. Here are fewimportant factors to think about before making your purchase:
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it can be a waste of good amount of investment.
Durability & Quality
Color StylePerformanceMaterialsand most importantlyDurability are all components of quality. You must consider the facts about ensuring quality while making a purchase. End of the daythis is what you are paying for.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews will make your job much easier
Checking customer reviews and FAQ answers are so savior of time that you can’t understand unless you try it. Before purchasing anythingfew qustions may come to your mind and if you search them on internetyou will see they have been asked and answered as well before you thought. They are called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. In the mean timeyou can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
After testing out dozens ofanti siphon valve for pool, we have finally found the best one. The anti siphon valve for pool is the one that is the most effective and efficient. It also needs to be affordable and easy to use. This product is perfect for anyone who wants to get the most out of their money.