We are Max live pro blog, a group of bloggers who love to write and share their thoughts and experiences with the world. Our passion...Read more
Are you looking to purchase a2 backwash hose adapter? Do you feel overwhelmed with all of the options available on the market? This helpful post will go over a few key points to think about before making your purchase. By the end, you’ll have a better idea of what to look for in a2 backwash hose adapterand be able to make a more informed decision.
Comparison chart for 2 backwash hose adapter 
Top 15 2 backwash hose adapter Review with Features
- Adapter for connecting pipes or fittings of different types
- Fitting connects to schedule 40 PE pipe on one end and has an NPT female connector on the other
- PVC for strength and resistance to reactions with acids, gasoline, alcohol, and hydrocarbons
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible pipe when used with a hose clamp (sold separately)
- Meets ASTM D 2609 standards for plastic insert fittings and certified by NSF for use with potable water
- Converts threaded hoses to clamp style hoses
- Fits all 4000, 2500, 2000 and 1500 gallon per hour filter pumps that use threaded hose connections
- Fits chlorine generators and salt systems that use threaded hose connections
- Keep your pump running at top efficiency .
- Replace Hayward AXV092 pool cleaner hose connector
- Used to connect one 1.5" female automatic pool cleaner hoses to another automatic pool hose
- To connect 1.5" pool vacuum hoses together
- Used as an adapter to connect pool vacuum hose and pool vacuum skimmer
- Size: 1.5" Diameter x 3.5" Length
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" filter connection hose adapter
- Used with sand filter systems and filter systems with 1/2, 1. 0, 1-1/2 and 2. 0 horsepower filter pumps
- Used with above ground pool wall skimmers for connection of 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hose
- For your pool skimmer system and filter pump
- Durable and long lasting
- Converts threaded hoses to clamp style hoses and 1.5 and 1.25-inch hoses for Intex pool sets
- A series adaptor pair, 25007
- Fits all Intex 4000, 2500, 2000 and 1500 gallon per hour filter pumps that use threaded hose connections
- Fits Intex chlorine generators and salt systems that use threaded hose connections
- Genuine Intex OEM replacement part that keeps pool safe and working properly
- ⛳ Industrial Grade Pool Hose - High pressure resistance, weather and chemical resistant, aging resistant, wear resistant, ideal for water transfer. Essential pool supplies as pool drain hose, pool pump hose, pool filter waste hose.
- ⛳ High Quality Material Made - Pool discharge and backwash hose is made of PVC material, the material is resistant to abrasions and corrosion. Reinforced with 3-ply polyester yarn to prevent leaks and tears for durable use.
- ⛳ Backwash Hose Details - Hose Length: 50feet; Inside Diameter: 2 inch; Working pressure: 90PSI; Temperature Range : 23°F to 149°F (-5°C to 65°C); Scope of use: In-ground and above-ground pool equipment.
- ⛳ Easy to Use - Widely used in in-ground and above-ground pool equipment, easy to fit over a 2” or less filter outlet. After use, simply flat rolled up and store in a dry place out of direct sunlight for storage.
- ⛳ Excellent Customer Service - Our aim is to provide consumers with more practical and durable hoses. Any questions about the product, please CONTACT US. We will reply you within 24 Hours and solve your problems until you’re satisfied.
- BIG WINTER BLOWOUT $10 off regular price***
- GORILLA Backwash hoses are 5X stronger than standard blue hoses
- Caution: This is not your typical flimsy blue hose found at your local pool store. This is a heavy-duty reinforced commercial grade PVC hose that is custom made for swimming pools
- Built GORILLA tough and made to last GUARANTEED. Each hose comes with a new Stainless Steel hose clamp
- This hose is designed to fit over a standard size filter outlet (1.5" schedule 40 PVC pipe has a 2" diameter). Be sure to measure your filter outlet to ensure proper fit before ordering. It must be 2” or less, otherwise you will need an adaptor
- Backwash Hose,Valterra,2" x 50ft Hose,w/Clamp & Hose Adapter.
- [HIGH QUALITY]: Pump Discharge hose is made of PVC material reinforced with high tensile strength polyester yarn, 2" Female Type C Coupler x 2" Male Type E Connector is installed on both ends of hose by stainless steel clamps, high pressure, sturdy and durable, abrasion resistance, anti-aging, chemical resistance, you can use for a long time.
- [SIZE]: Backwash pump hose, standard 2 inch diameter, Flat width 3.4 inch; 2 in Aluminum cam lock fittings type C, type E and extra TYPE A adapter. Length: 100 feet; Temperature Range: 23°F to 149°F (-5°C to 65°C); Working Pressure: 90 PSI.
- [TYPE A FITTINGS]: The item include a type A (male adapter x female NPT threaded ) cam and groove hose fitting, you can directly screw onto pump male threaded outlet, then realize quick connect or disconnect between discharge hose assembly with pump.
- [NO LEAK]: Pool Backwash hose doesn’t leak or burst within 90 psi working pressure. Because the delivery hose body adopts fine double-sided coating and fiber reinforcement. The camlock coupling shank is special multi-section structure and added black rubber ring and sealant at the connection.
- [WIDELY USED]: Ideal for draining swimming pools, backwash pool filter, sewage pump, sump pump, trash pump, pool drain and sand filter pumps etc; widely used in household, mine, factory, agriculture, and architectural engineering;This drain hose can adapt to most outdoor conditions and all seasons.
- The world leader in the pool equipment industry
- Swimline was the largest manufacturer of above-ground pool liners, covers, and all related accessories
- High quality, durable, and safe products for your pool
- Don’t let your pool pump create a marsh in your yard, use a backwash hose to drain water out to the street or sewer.
- 2in. diameter for standard filter coupling.
- Weather and chemical resistant to prevent leaks and tears from regular use.
- 50’ backwash hose folds flat for easier storage when rolled up.
- Made from heavy duty vinyl to be flexible, durable, and long-lasting.
- [SIZE]:2’’ Inside diameter, Flat 3.4’’ width; Fits 2’’ hose adapters, fits 1.5’’ or less size schedule 40/80 PVC PIPE (Max outside diameter not to exceed 2 inch, otherwise you need a adapter).
- [EASILY USE]: Each item comes with a new metal clamp, you can easily connect the backwash hose to your pipes or filter outlets and directly fix it with clamp.
- [WIDELY USED]: Ideal for draining above ground swimming pools, backwash pool filter, sewage pump, sump pump, trash pump, pool drain and sand filter pumps etc; widely used in household, mine, factory, agriculture, and architectural engineering; This pool discharge hose can adapt to most outdoor conditions and all seasons.
- [NO LEAK]: Discharge hose doesn’t leak or burst within 90 psi W.P. due to reinforcement and uniform coating.
- [GOOD SERVICE]: Our aim is to provide durable heavy duty backwash drain hose. Any questions, please feel free to contact us, I will provide solutions within 24 hour.
- 2” male nipple fitting adapter with octagon (8 sides) shape centerpiece
- 2” MNPT x 2.50” total length. Whopping 5mm wall thickness. Best in Class
- Polypropylene Made. Recommend use of Teflon tape if installing with PVC mating parts
- Recommended to be use with 1.5" Intex Pool Hose
- 2" MNPT has outside dimension (OD) of 2.3 inches
- Securely connects to Intex and many standard size pumps and tubing. Fits 1-1/4", 1-3/8", and 1-1/2" ID hoses.
- Fits 1.5" and 2" male NPT connections with included nuts.
- Barbed design and included stainless steel clamps ensure a tight fit on the tubing end.
- Patent Pending. NOT FOR USE WITH GARDEN OR VACUUM HOSES.
- Quick disconnect econo union
- It has a 1-1/2-inch MIP threaded end and a 1-1/2-inch hose barb on the other end
- Made of ABS plastic material
- Available in white color
- SP1493 Econo-Union 1-1/2 In Mpt X 1-1 Replacement Parts : SPX1491B(O Ring 129) / SPX1068C(Nut)
Are Any Consideration Before Buying 2 backwash hose adapter
When looking to buy 2 backwash hose adapterthere are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are some important factors to think about before making your purchase:
Realize Product Needs
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. When you not know about your own needs than its most possible to choose the wrong product may it may be a waste of good amount of investment.
Durability & Quality
Color StylePerformanceMaterialsand most importantlyDurability are all components of quality. You must consider the facts about ensuring quality while making a purchase. End of the daythis is what you are paying for.
Warranty and Return Policy
Hundreds of companies are making products everyday. Many of them ensures the higher quality as well. And then we are being known about their products through their creative advertisements. Stilleverything is okay. But then appears the Warranty and After Sales Service. This thing may sounds littlebut can make a huge difference.
If you are looking for the 18 x 48 pool liner reviewthen you have come to the right place. We have conducted an in-depth research and have gathered all the information that you need to know about the 18 x 48 pool liner in the market. We have also compared the prices of the products so that you can make an informed decision.